Thursday, February 14, 2008

-Personal Training goes ONLINE!-

Just a little update for everyone!

I am setting things up so that ANYONE can take advantage of a more personalized, effective approach to fitness & nutrition! I am REALLY jazzed about the nutrition-tracking aspects of this service, as I have found that my clients see better results when they follow a program of proper eating. For the a cost similar to that of ONE in-home personal training session, you can "train" with me online! I will be offering several options for membership. If you've been thinking about hiring a trainer, but aren't willing to part from your $$ (I know, we're not cheap!), or you'd like a change in your routine, this could be your solution! Even my current clients can benefit from the accountability this service provides! It's the next best thing to training with me! :D

STAY TUNED for updates and a demo this multi-faceted service!


What to expect:
Personalized Exercise Programs

Exercise Technique Demos

My Active Profile Customizable Client Page -- a MySpace-like home page that you can customize yourself! You can: upload personal pictures, keep an online diary, add personal streaming videos, access links for outdoor activities & maps in your LOCAL area, view progress, and provide me with feedback on your progress!

Accountability Workout Logs

E-mail Alerts

Extensive Nutritional Database

Custom Meal Plans and Grocery Lists

FitTracker -- Track your progress and goals.

Podcasting -- I can create complete audio workouts & motivational messages that you can take anywhere!

Fitness Articles

Daily Fitness Tips

Healthy Recipes & Nutrition Tips

Food Journal

Message Board

Monthly Fitness Newsletter

No comments: