Wednesday, February 20, 2008

-Upcoming Fit 2 Go Camps-

We will be organizing another fat-burnin', butt-kickin', FUN group training experience!

Here's what a few former trainees had to say:

"Thanks Sarah, I thoroughly enjoyed Boot Camp and will definitely sign up for it in September!"

"I did have a blast during bootcamp! I am very sad that it had to end...and I have finally dropped a little weight. I also feel stronger. I could tell how much I progressed during those few weeks. Whereas, when I was lifting weights, I felt like I was never getting any better. Your workouts definitely live up to their name! I felt like I was in boot camp. ;) It was awesome! Thanks for everything! I hope your own training is going well! :) "

"Hey Sarah- The boot camp class was great yesterday and I am really excited about the next four weeks. I am so glad that I am doing this because you know how summer can be; it will make me stick to an exercise schedule. I am not miserably sore but I definitely do feel it, especially in my upper body. I cannot wait to see what you put us through tomorrow!"

If you are interested, please drop us a line!
fitprosarah@gmail.com


MORE INFO SOON!

No comments: